IMPORTANT NOTICE PLEASE READ
We take our customer’s privacy seriously and we will only collect, record, hold, store, disclose, transfer and use your personal information as outlined below.
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
The personal information we collect from you will be used amongst our group of companies for some or all of the following purposes:
- To facilitate your use of the Services;
- To process orders you submit through the Website, whether for game bookings or products sold by TRAPT or a third party seller. Payments that you make through the Website for games or products, whether sold by TRAPT or a third party seller, will be processed by us;
- To deliver the games or products you have purchased through the Website, whether sold by TRAPT or a third party seller, we may pass your personal information on to a third party in order to make delivery of the product to you, whether the product is sold through the Website by TRAPT or a third party seller;
- To update you on the delivery of the products, whether sold through the Website by TRAPT or a third party seller, and for customer support purposes;
- To compare information, and verify with third parties in order to ensure that the information is accurate;
- To send you regular updates by email, mail or otherwise on news and initiatives globally and in your region or city.
- Further, we will use the information you provide to administer your account (if any) with us;
- Verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to payments you make online;
- Audit the downloading of data from the Website;
- Improve the layout and/or content of the pages of the Website and customise them for users;
- Identify visitors on the Website;
- Carry out research on our users’ demographics and behaviour;
- Provide you with information we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us, including information about our or third party sellers’ products and services, provided you have indicated that you have not objected to being contacted for these purposes;
When you register an account with TRAPT on any of its websites and locations worldwide whether online or in person in a branch or otherwise provide us with your personal information through the Website, we will also use your personal information to send you marketing and/or promotional materials about our or third party sellers’ products and services from time to time.
You can unsubscribe from receiving marketing information at any time by using the unsubscribe function within the electronic marketing material. We may use your contact information to send newsletters from us and from our related companies; and
In exceptional circumstances TRAPT may be required to disclose personal information, such as when there are grounds to believe that the disclosure is necessary to prevent a threat to life or health, for law enforcement purposes, or for fulfilment of legal and regulatory requirements and requests.;
TRAPT may share your personal information with third parties and our affiliates for the above mentioned purposes, specifically, completing a transaction with you, managing your account and our relationship with you, marketing and fulfilling any legal or regulatory requirements and requests as deemed necessary by TRAPT. In sharing your personal information with them, we endeavour to ensure that the third parties and our affiliates keep your personal information secure from unauthorised access, collection, use, disclosure, or similar risks and retain your personal information only for as long as they need your personal information to achieve the above mentioned purposes.
TRAPT does not ever engage into the business of selling customers’ personal information to third parties.
Withdrawal of Consent
You may communicate your objection to our continual use and/or disclosure of your personal information for any of the purposes and in the manner as stated above at any time by contacting us at our e-mail address below. Please note that if you communicate your objection to our use and/or disclosure of your personal information for the purposes and in the manner as stated above, depending on the nature of your objection, we may not be in a position to continue to provide our products or services to you or perform on any contract we have with you. Our legal rights and remedies are expressly reserved in such event
Updating Your Personal Information
You can update your personal information anytime by accessing your account on the TRAPT Website. If you do not have an account with us, you can do so by contacting us at our e-mail address below.
Accessing Your Personal Information
If you would like to view the personal information we have on you or inquire about the ways in which your personal information has been or may have been used or disclosed by TRAPT within the past year, please contact us at our e-mail address below. We reserve the right to charge a reasonable administrative fee for retrieving your personal information records.
If you have an account with TRAPT, you may access details of your order by logging into your account on the Website. You undertake to treat your TRAPT username, password and order details confidentially and not make it available to unauthorised third parties. We cannot assume any liability for misuse of your TRAPT username, password or order details, except as stated in the Terms and Conditions of Service.
Security of Your Personal Information
TRAPT ensures that all information collected will be safely and securely stored. We protect your personal information by:
- Restricting access to personal information;
- Maintaining technology products to prevent unauthorised computer access; and
- Securely destroying your personal information when it is no longer needed for any legal or business purpose
If you believe that your privacy has been breached by TRAPT, please contact us at our e-mail address below.
Collection of Computer Data
When you visit TRAPT, our company servers will automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. This data may include:
- Your computer’s IP address
- Browser type
- Webpage you were visiting before you came to our Website
- The pages within the Website which you visit
- The time spent on those pages, items and information searched for on the
- Website, access times and dates, and other statistics.
- This information is collected for analysis and evaluation in order to help us improve the Website and the services and products we provide.
Cookies are small text files (typically made up of letters and numbers) placed in the memory of your browser or device when you visit a website or view a message. They allow us to recognise a particular device or browser and help us to personalise the content to match your preferred interests more quickly, and to make our Services and Website more convenient and useful to you.
Web beacons are small graphic images that may be included on our Service and the Website. They allow us to count users who have viewed these pages so that we can better understand your preference and interests.
No Spam, Spyware, or Virus
Spam, spyware or virus is not allowed on Website. Please set and maintain your communication preferences so that we send communications to you as you prefer. You are not licensed or otherwise allowed to add other users (even a user who has purchased an item from you) to your mailing list (email or physical mail) without their express consent. You should not send any messages which contain spam, spyware or virus via the Website. If you would like to report any suspicious messages, please contact us at our email address below.
If you wish to withdraw your consent to our use of your personal information, request access and/or correction of your personal information, have any queries, suggestions, comments or concerns, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last published on 28 July 2016.